It all started in 2005...
It all started in 2005 when DuraCorp, LLC was created with the bold vision to provide innovative, sustainable food packaging SOLUT!ons directly to the food handling and processing industry.
We combine our vision with a deeply held desire to improve people’s lives by not only offering them great service, but also the integrity and honesty that they deserve. From our uniquely durable and disposable bakeware and catering plates and trays to our custom bakeware creations, we have consistently gained the trust of clients such as Panera Bread, Sam's Club, Rich Products, Costco Wholesale, Rain Creek Baking, and Whole Foods Market.
We are the manufacturers of all the paper food packaging products demonstrated on our site, and we pride ourselves on producing new custom, sustainable food packaging SOLUT!ons for our customers, while constantly innovating to improve upon existing ones.
We have always held that our three core standards – innovation, service and integrity – provide the platter from which we serve to make our world just a little bit better. In 2008, we changed our name to SOLUT! to emphasize the core of our business model…providing SOLUT!ons. In 2014, we moved into our recently purchased and renovated 110,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Lewis Center, OH.
Our owner-management team brings years of product development and business management experience to achieve our standards. By using technology that this team developed with a Fortune 50 company, our products represent the ultimate in combining sustainable, environmentally friendly food packaging with convenience and extraordinary strength.
Our owner-management team includes the following associates:
Bill Shepard – Chairman
Scott Rechel – President
Erik O’Neil – Vice President Sales and Marketing
Jason Kauffman – Vice President Product Development
is to be a worldwide leader in manufacturing innovative, high quality disposable foodservice packaging while delivering superior customer service and conducting business according to the highest ethical and moral standards.
is to successfully design, create, manufacture, and sell superior paper-based products.
- We Will become "customer servants" by providing unrivaled customer service and always making our customers our number one priority.
- We Will provide unique, innovative, high quality products and services on time and of good value to our customers.
- We Will treat our customers and suppliers as business partners by fostering an environment of mutual respect, honesty, and exceptional communication.
- We Will conduct business in a manner which provides a positive impact on our customers, suppliers, communities and families.
- We Will continually improve our operation by implementing the principles of SQF, GMP and HACCP standards to position ourselves as a world class leader of providing high quality foodservice packaging.
SOLUT! is a registered tradename of DuraCorp, LLC